Orsinbel replied

295 weeks ago

Awaken Movie In Hindi Hd Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In this action thriller, Billie Kope, searching for her sister who disappeared in Mexico, awakens on a remote island with no memory of her abduction. She teams up with a group of survivors, where her skills in Russian Special Forces combat help them resist sinister black operations soldiers who hunt them down and abduct them for reasons unknown. For Billie, the mystery of the island is ultimately connected to the fate of her missing sister and one which when uncovered, will bring violence down on not only the island but the perpetrators of this bizarre and diabolical scheme in continual need of fresh victims to awaken.
A random group of people wake up on an Island where they are being hunted down.
I often wonder what motivates someone to make a movie that is this awful. It can't be money because I can't, in my wildest dreams, envision this straight to video travesty earning enough to even pay the extras salaries let alone the former A-list actors turned C-list losers. Everything about this waste of film is bad. The camera work looks likes it was done by a tweaker with ADHD, he skips from face to face with no rhyme or reason. The fight choreography was obviously done by someone who has never been in an actual fight. And the acting, if you can call it that, is only surpassed in its hideousness by the direction, which reminds me of something from one of those 60's biker exploitation movies. Hannah and Furlong should quit while they are behind. I mean, I still had somewhat fond memories of previous films they played in, like Splash and Detroit Rock City, but those memories are forever tainted by the 90 minutes of stupidity that was Awaken. Pare and Davi have always been second rate actors and this movie confirmed that they have now joined the ranks of 3rd rate actors like Natalie Burn, who by the way, should be deported back to Ukraine before she attempts to act again. Vinnie Jones was the only reason I watched it as long as I did, but even he couldn't save Awaken from being the worst film of the new century.
The Three Acts:<br/><br/>The initial tableaux: Billie wakes up on a beach, battered and covered with sand. Her short term memory is shot, but she remembers to find her dog tags before proceeding inland. She soon joins a chase where one side is armed, and she is among the chased. Erin is separated and killed by Sarge, the leader of the armed uniformed men. Billie escapes with Berto, Chloe, Nick, and Todd, who lead her to Quentin, the de facto leader of the prisoners. Billie swaps kidnapping stories with the others.<br/><br/>Rich seems to be the straw boss of the island. He&#39;s disappointed with Sarge that Erin is dead. Mao is coming the next day.<br/><br/>Delineation of conflicts: The gang of kidnappers/murderers would like to keep the human traffic flowing, since there is a lot of money in organ harvesting. The prisoners would like to escape with their lives. If possible, hurting the efforts of the traffickers would be nice. The gang has weapons, transportation, radios, money, and contacts. The prisoners have their good health, for a while, at least. Billie tries to figure out the connections among them.<br/><br/>Resolution: Do the prisoners find a weakness?

a5c7b9f00b
Murder Mystery in hindi 720pDownload hindi movie Episode 1.10Eurocrime! The Italian Cop and Gangster Films That Ruled the '70s full movie in hindi free download mp4Late Night Double-D Features with the B-Movie Babes full movie in hindi free download mp4the Bride of Pretorius full movie in hindi free download hdThe Speed Track in hindi downloadShelter 2 full movie hd downloadNash Bridges full movie online freeS.M.A.R.T. Chase movie in hindi free downloadSeventeen: The Birth of a Hero tamil dubbed movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.